Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
area of Cuseni, few step by the biggest supermarket of the town. We offers free internet access and free city maps.
Taormina Bed and BeerCraft is located in a very quiet area, even if in the center; you are close to everything you may need: few steps by the Corso Umberto, less than 200 meters (with all the main attractions), few steps by the supermarket, 150 meters, few steps by a corner shop open even at night, 10 meters, few meters by bars and restaurants, few meters by the parking Porta Catania, 200 meters What you need more?!
The rooms are located on the upper floors, and are provided with closet, double bed or twin beds, balcony and air conditioning, TV. The private bathrooms have shower and bidet; towels are included in the price. On the ground floor you may use our shared kitchen with SAT TV, pans and pots are at your disposal. A tasty breakfast will be served here for our guests with fruits, cereals and typical products. Final cleanings are included, linen and towels change every 3 days.
Taormina Bed and BeerCraft's Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 22:00 .
Check out before 10.00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.00 EUR per person per night.
Cancellation policy: 24 hours before arrival.
Reception available from 08:00 to 22:00.
Please let us know your approximate arrival time, and give us a date if you need to be picked-up from the bus station. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>