Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For group bookings different cancellation condtions may apply, depending on the season, occupancy of the property and the size of the group.
The booking deposit is paid via HostelWorld upon reservation and is non-refundable. The amount is always indicated in the booking summary during the reservation procedure. The aforementioned group fee of 10%, which may apple to groups, is also charged withing 48h of the making the reservation and is non-refundable, if it is applied.
The remainder of the reservation cost must be paid 14 days prior to arrival, it can be charged from the credit card details provided byt the guest during the reservation procedure. This payment is also non-refundable, which means that in case of a cancellation or reduction in numbers of the group participants no refunds will be issues within 14 days prior to arrival.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
In case of group bookings additional group fee of 10% may apply, depending on the season, occupancy of the property and the size of the group.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Take adventage of our experience and plan your stay in Warsaw with Tatamka Hostel team.
Tatamka Hostel benefits from its superb location; the building is just around the corner from the most popular streets in the city such as Nowy Åšwiat and Krakowskie PrzedmieÅ›cie, and a short 10 minute walk from the Old Town. It takes 10 minutes to walk to the Copernicus Science Centre and 5 minutes to the Chopin Museum. The National Stadium, where various sports and music events take place, is just a 15-minute walk away.
After sightseeing our gests can relax in the chilling zone in our big interior summer garden with a BBQ area, which is always busy in the evenings and makes it easy to meet other guests from all over the world.
Fully equipped and modern single, double, triple rooms and few types of mixed dorms give our guests the opportunity to enjoy the stay in the Polish capital city. There is also comfortable privat apartment in Hostels offer.
Amongst other things the hostel offers a common room with TV, an ideal place to relax and have a chat, computers access, free Internet access in whole building.
Guests have access to a fully equipped, spacious kitchen, where they can prepare meals.
Look below what Tatamka Hostel can offer to the guests for free:
-Free individual lockers
-Free towels - available at the reception
-Free linen and duvets
-Free coffee and tea 24/7
-Free maps and guidebooks
-Free luggage storage
-Free interior summer garden with BBQ area
-Free laundry & BIG (8kg) dryer (you can buy washing powder for 5pln at hostel reception)
-Free wireless internet connection all around the hostel (also in the rooms!)
Front desk staff is available 24 hours a day to help guests with any request.
While staying in the hostel you can visit countless clubs, bars, pubs and restaurants in Warsaw. Other attractions in the capital city are also within walking distance including the business centre, shopping malls and numerous monuments as well as the Royal Baths which is the largest park in Warsaw, occupying 76 hectares of the city centre.
Make us your special place to stay in Warsaw!
Cancellations or any changes in reservation are accepted in writing only - please email us. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>