Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Is it because we've built Tetris entirely from recycled shipping containers and it's the largest of its kind in the world!
Or, perhaps because every night, our guests get a free Caipirinha at our bar during Caipi O'clock!
Most likely, it's because we've made it incredibly easy to enjoy everything Iguazu Falls has to offer by being located directly on the bus line that connects you to the Brazil side of the waterfalls, the famous Bird Park, Itaipu Dam and many other exciting things to see as well as easy access to the airport and bus terminal. Visiting the Argentina side of the waterfalls is just as easy with our daily Argentina Falls Full-Day trips that run 7 days a week and includes round trip transfer from Tetris to the Argentina Park and back. You will find various bars, restaurants, food parks and cafe's all within short walking distance from the front door of the hostel in our safe to explore neighborhood! A large supermarket is located just a few blocks away and our kitchen it open to use for all of our guests.
For those days when you just want to relax before your next adventure, we have large common areas, a pool, fully stocked bar, pool table, book exchange, board games and happy hour specials.
Our 24 hour receptionists are well informed locals who speak English, Spanish, Portuguese as well as some French/Russian/German. Having a staff made up of locals ensures our guests get the best local recommendations to enjoy everything this city has to offer. Being well traveled Brazilians, we can help you organize your trips for after you leave Iguazu and help with your bus tickets and other recommendations for other amazing things to do while in Brazil. We offer a full service hostel and can help you with ANYTHING you need.
We maintain strong Eco-Friendly practices in an effort to do our part for the environment and welcome our guests to help us continue on this mission by offering us recommendations and helping with projects. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>