Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
General Terms of conditions for groups of 15 guests or more:
Groups have to fill out the registration form and send it via fax, letter or email.
- 50% of the total cost of the stay (overnight accommodation including meals) within 14 days after booking
- 50% of the total cost of the stay at least four weeks before arrival
- In case of bookings at short notice, 100% of the total cost of the stay must be paid by the time of arrival. The cost of bank transfers is to be made by the guest.
- during fares and Oktoberfest special conditions may apply. The hotel will inform the guest in these cases.
Payment can be done by transfer to our account or by credit card (VISA, Master Card, Diners Club).
During fares and Oktoberfest special conditions may apply. The hotel will inform the guests in these cases.
Cancellations are required in written form. The following fees apply:
- more than 60 days upon arrival: free cancellation
- 59 to 30 days upon arrival: 30% of the total booking amount
- 29 to 10 days upon arrival: 50% of the total booking amount
- 9 to 1 day(s) upon arrival: 80% of the total booking amount
- cancellations on the day of the arrival or in case of a no show without written notice, 100% of the total booking amount apply.
The same regulations will also hold good if the group members who register are fewer than the number for whom reservations were made.
If the hotel should have to cancel a reservation for a good reason, the cancellation will be made in written form at least 2 weeks before the arrival date. Guests will be given assistance to find accommodation elsewhere (except unusual circumstances like natural disasters or water leaks occur).
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
There’s easy and direct access from Munich Airport by tube, straight to Central Station. You can choose either ensuite rooms (with their own private bathroom) or the less expensive dorm rooms (with showers and toilets shared with a limited number of other guests).
Our dorms have unique features including reading lights. Every bed has its own separate locker, to use for free with your own lock, as well as warm and very comfy beds!
There are also locks to rent at reception. Linen are included and the beds are made for you. We offer a wide selection of dorms, ranging from four-bed to a 12-bed dorm for the really price-conscious traveller. You can have a nice breakfast too for only 4€ extra. Choose from a huge selection of delicious items to a perfect start into the day.
If you arrive earlier than 3 pm, you can leave your bags in our free luggage room as long as there is space available. We also offer private secure lockers to rent. Our bar has very good prices and is open daily from 6pm. We’re the only hostel serving Munich’s most famous beer (Hofbräu) from the tap! Show your skills at our pool table!
We would like to note that we don’t have a guest kitchen and don’t plan to get one. And remember – there’s no age limit, no curfew, no lock-out and no strict laws! Welcome to our home!
Please note that we have special conditions during Oktoberfest and for groups of 15 persons or more.
Please read at „things to note“ below. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>