Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We're located in the upper level of The Container Mall, hotspot of many restaurants and bars.
Besides our partners, we're in a very central neighbourhood of Manaus, Adrianopólis, close to the historic touristic spots as well as the nightlife.
Our shared rooms fit 10, 6 or 4 guests respectively and they all have individual lockers, air conditioning, individual beds with spring mattresses, 200-thread bed sheets, comfortable pillows, curtains that guarantee your privacy, internal reading lights and a personal power plug. We offer bathrooms inside and outside the bedrooms.
The Container Hostel Conditions and Policies:
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival.
Presential Check-in from 14:00 to 22:00
Online Check-in from 22:00 onwards (Online check-in is not possible for reservations made after 22:00 for the same day)
(We offer early check in and late check out for a cost R$15,00).
Check out before 11:00.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
Reception open from 8:00 to 12:00 and 14:00 to 22:00.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age.
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
We do not have a kitchen.
Not adequate for minors or unaccompanied children since all of our rooms are shared dormitories.
No pets allowed.
No unregistered guests allowed in the room premises.
No food and drinks other than water consumption in the room areas.
No sexual acts allowed.
No illegal substance or possession of any object that may put our guests in danger Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>