Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Situated on the site of the old and beautiful Vrijdagmarkt it makes the perfect starting point for exploring the historical culture and nightlife Ghent has to offer.
At walking distance from all beautiful squares, shopping streets and exquisite restaurants the city provides this is the hotspot in Ghent to be.
The hostel itself is part of multi-purpose bar The Cover which is well-known in, around and outside of Ghent because of it’s unique atmosphere, games, events, activities and much more..
Relax while having a great Belgian beer at the bar, enjoying one of the many bands and/or deejays performing in the evening or just admiring the amazing view from the terrace.
Don’t worry though, the hostel is separated from the bar so you can still relax in silence and charm if you please.
All our facilities (kitchen, six showers, washer and dryer, lockers, dining room, relaxation room, free Wi-Fi and many more) are available and free to use.
A person in charge is always at your disposal if you need any help and/or tips to make your stay as comfortable as possible.
A fully equipped kitchen including dining room
A common room to chill in
A bathroom with six showers
Washer and dryer
The bar and hostel have the best view upon the Vrijdagmarkt
Sunny terrace all day long (even for Belgian standards)
A huge variety of drinks including (hearsay) the best coffee in town
A welcome service provided by motivated people
General rights and rules:
No curfew (hostel is available 24/7 once checked in)
We do not allow customers under the age of 18.
Non-smoking (smoking area is provided)
This property might pre-authorise your credit card.
The maximum period of stay is 14 days.
The Cover Hostel conditions & policies are:
Our cancellation policy is flexible if notified three days before arrival
Checking-in-hours are from 15:00 til’ 23:00
Checking-out happens between 07:00 and 12:00
Payments are made upon arrival by debit- or credit cards
We are looking forward to welcoming you!
Sincerely, The Cover Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>