Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Stashed in the heart of the fast-paced city of upscale Banilad area in Cebu, rests The Flying Fish boutique hostel in a green atmosphere and a plunge pool to cool you down. An organic offspring of modernism from the ruins and halls of an old ancestral house, complimented with spiffy mid-century furniture and neo-nostalgic hipster vibe––perfect culture hive for wanderlusts from different walks of life & adventurous lokals across the islands of the Philippines.
The Flying Fish is a haven of comfort, cleanliness, convenience, design, and the renowned Filipino hospitality all rolled into the doorstep while you jump off for your next adventure.
You can see it through the reclaimable scraps from the past, embedded on our architectural furnishings that we care about a sustainable environment. You can even taste it from our vegan and/or nutritious delectable food options right by our very own Nom Bar & Cantina restaurant that we care about our guests’ healthy choices. But most importantly, we care about fresh linens and the privacy which you all came for. Thus, all dorms have the standard amenities: private lockers, spacious clean & comfy beds––with a privacy curtain, outlets, and a private shelf & reading lamp on each.
We also have more exclusive deluxe private rooms and family rooms to cover extra convenience for you and your pack; a personal bathroom; and a bigger space in case you need more “Me time.”
Located within 10 kilometers away from the city's airport and 7 kilometers away from Cebu sea port, The Flying Fish is rooted in a strategic position where you can get a piece of everything during your stay: various health and wellness spa; restaurants & bars; and the bustling city life for your delight.
Hostel's Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 23:00 . If you are due to arrive for check-in after 12:00 pm, email us to confirm your later check-in.
Check out before 11:00
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Child friendly: Children below 12 years old are allowed only for private rooms. (Given that the same bed will be shared, there will be no extra fee even if the child will be the 3rd person. If the guest requests for an extra bed and if extra bed can be added to the private room, regular charge will apply).
Reception is open 24 hours
Non smoking in the room but have smoking area Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>