Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We offer 5 dorm rooms of different sizes and themes; The Green House, The Beach Hut, The Locker Room, The 070 (Netherlands joke, ask our staff about it) and Bierkade - a homage to our beautiful canal street. All beds have their own light and wall socket, individual storage section and luggage space, fresh linen is provided, towels and a delicious continental breakfast will only cost you a small fee.
We are within SUPER easy walking distance of all major attractions; the Houses of Parliament, Vredespaleis, Kings Palace, Mauritshuis, Escher Museum and others. We are just down the road from the shopping district, both the main high street and cute back streets with boutique stores. The hostel is practically inside Chinatown, a great place to head out for dinner and central to both city squares, Grote Markt and Plein, brimming with cafes, terrace bars and live music venues.
Between 5-10 minute walk from both train stations and only 10 minutes by tram (the Bierkade stop is right outside the hostel door) to sandy Scheveningen beach.
Golden Stork organizes a games night in the hostel every Wednesday with games such as Monopoly, Jenga, Uno and Exploding Kittens. Guests can enjoy a Dutch Dinner every Friday for only 5 euros. We also run a Golden Stork exclusive and city walking tour every Saturday so you have the chance to explore the city with a local. Last but not least we organize regularly jam sessions in our bar, check our calendar for most up to date events.
In partnership with local business we strive to bring you the best Den Haag has to offer from Roast Factory coffee - roasted right here, to Kompaan and Eiber craft beers- brewed right here and cakes and pies made on our street by a community project bakery. Not only this but guests get exclusive discounts with a fresh, organic restaurant next door and on canal tours leaving from directly outside our front door.
See you soon in our little Den Haag home away from home. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>