Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Good Place Hostel is situated in the center of Sarajevo. Just outside the hostel you can find 3 banks, 1 post office, 2 exchange offices, 3 bars, 1 restaurant, bakery, city market, all of them are just within 50m from the hostel. It's location is perfect for someone interested in city sights and monuments since they are all distant within 10 minutes walk, as well for those who are interested in visiting other locations further from the center.
The Hostel offers comfortable dorm rooms. There are three dorm rooms in the hostel, which are equipped with comfortable beds so the guests can have a proper rest. Each bed has an individual curtain, electric socket and a night lamp. There are 2 toilets, two showers and a common room for the guests to use.
The Good Place Hostel Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 18:00 to 21:00
Check out till 13:00
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
Taxes not included
Breakfast not included.
The reception is opened 9:00-21:00
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>