Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
An easy walk from many of the iconic sights that make London a truly great city. Big Ben, the Palace of Westminster and the London Eye will all become your neighbours, for a stay in one of the world’s most famous capitals.
Stroll along the Thames, take in the sights and sounds of London’s marvellous Southbank; home to street performers, world class entertainment, eating and urban intrigue.
Explore the cities’ many, monuments and museum and markets with easy access to the Tube (underground) and London’s world famous red double decker buses. You’ll never be stuck for getting where you’re going or getting home after a late night out.
Enjoy (free!) breakfast in our downstairs bar, which has been serving Londoners, and folk from further a field since well before you - or any of us - were born (best as we can tell it’s been around at least since the 1850’s).
Our traditional pub-grub from the downstairs restaurant is still done the old-fashioned way; home-cooked in our kitchen each day and made all the more tasty for any of our guests who receive 10% discount on all food and drinks. Complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits are free anytime (this is London after all).
Our local high street is also home to a weekly market, great independent retail, cafes and all the local amenities you may need. Our staff will be happy to help advise you about the rest of London’s many landmarks near and far, and share a little local insight.
Consider yourself at home and experience a truly great world city, with great company. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>