Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Islander is ran by myself & my girlfriend, Kate. Chiang Mai is her home town & I’ve spent a lot of time here, so between the two of us we know a lot about the city and surrounding areas! Feel free to pick our brains about all the must-see places and the top eats!
The Islander Hostel is located just 2 minutes away from the famous Saturday Night Market, 10 minutes walk to the Sunday Night Market, & not far from the Chiang Mai Gate with it’s fresh food and fruit markets every morning and night!
We are a modern Thai style hostel with 3 floors of air conditioned 8 bed dorm, private rooms, & plenty of space to hang out in the common areas. We’re just about to open our roof top chill out area, can’t wait to see you there!
Our aim is to create a family hostel where you can come and feel at home straight away, with our friendly staff (English & Thai), bar and common areas where it is easy meet other travellers to talk about your days or to get the night started!
We are a fully licenced Tour Agent. So come and we can help to book your tour at any time, whether you want to go on the Elephant Sanctuary Experience, Zipline tour, Doi Inthanon Trekking, Thai Cooking School, Chiang Rai Temple tours, City Bike tours, Bus/minivan tickets to Pai / Islands, Slow Boat to Laos or Motorbike rent. Also even if you have not yet planned our staff have the best ideas to make your stay unforgettable.
We offer Fast, Secure and Reliable booking so you don't have to worry about being scammed.
Some extras to make your stay more enjoyable,
- Free strong Wifi
- Individually controlled air-conditioning
- Hot Showers
- Cable TV & Netflix
- 24 hr CCTV
- Luggage Storage (surcharge)
- Airport Transfer (surcharge)
- Tour information and recommended Service (surcharge)
100% satisfied guarantee.
Fast confirmed tour reservation.
Pick up/drop off from our front door.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
2. Check in from 14:00 - 22:00.
3. Check out before 11:00am.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash or credit card.
5. No curfew. Hostel door will be locked at 22:00 and only accessible by key card (given when check in).
6. NO smoking in Room, Smoking area out front.
7. Age restriction: 18 years old and above.
8. Reception working hours 09:00-22:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>