Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Lighthouse Hostel offers the perfect balance between providing a wide range of amenities and facilities and making you feel relaxed in a sociable, fun and familiar atmosphere. Whether you are travelling by yourself, or part of a group, youâ€™ll immediately feel welcomed and want to stay with us longer to see what Sagres is all about.
Because we are travellers like you, we know what you are looking for a hostel. We will do everything in our hand so you feel like home and have an unforgettable time in Sagres. Our staff, which are comprised entirely of experienced travellers, have all the best recommendations and tips to make your stay in the amazing town of Sagres the unforgetable highlight of your trip.
We have the best atmosphere in town. Most of the hostelâ€™s property space is dedicated to common areas for you to meet and mingle with other guests. We have a great swimming pool, incredible garden, rooftop terrace or the BBQ & Bar area always ready for you to have a great time. We invest time in you either giving you advice, helping on whatever we can or only to chat if thatâ€™s how you feel like. We are here for you at the same time that we keep the hostel clean, nice and comfortable.
Your stay will include: free towels and linen, free internet access everywhere, free city maps, free locks, free lockers, reading light, plug in the dorms, hairdryers and much more! We take care of all your needs, you just need to relax and enjoy!
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
No under 18;
No groups bigger than 8 persons;
No bachelor parties;
We are a hostel with a young spirit and thought for young travellers. We think age is just a mental state. Book here if you feel young and want to live an incredible hostel experience. We donâ€™t feel comfortable setting a maximum age limit in the hostel but we do invite people over 40 years old that are not familiar with this kind of housing and atmosphere to book somewhere else. We will be very happy to help you if you need to or give you our advice about the right choice so you can have an incredible time in Sagres.
Check-in time is 16:00H. If you arrive before you are more than welcome to leave your things in our luggage room and enjoy our gardens and pool.
Check out is before 11 am.
You can use the common areas and leave your luggage with us until you leave.
BBQ & bar area. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>