Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
If a booking is cancelled less than 3 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.*
In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.*
* Maximum cancelation or "No-Show" fee will be the cost for 7 nights!
Additional Terms and Conditions
Children cannot be accommodated at the hostel.
PetsPets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It's built in 2016 and offers accommodation for 42 guests, including one Budget Double room with one bunk bed and an en suite bathroom. Six air conditioned 4-bed dorms, en suite bathroom with hot water shower. Four 4-bed dorms with ceiling and wall fan, two modern shared bathrooms. All beds in dorms have a locker for each guest for the security of luggage.
Please note that all air-conditioner are only from 9.00 pm till next morning 11.00 am in operation. Due to heavy power-drops in Arugam Bay we cannot operate the air-conditioners during the day. The property has a coffee-shop offering Italian No.1 LAVAZZA coffee, espresso, cappuccino and iced-coffee. The hostel also offers breakfast, short dishes, drinking water, cool drinks and fruit juices. Laundry service is provided at this property. The bathrooms are all modern and cleaned daily. In the outdoor garden are 5 hammocks, three with a canopy. To supply electricity during the many power cuts in Arugam Bay the Hostel operates a large generator. For your security a CCTV system with recorder is equipped around the hostel. In the Lobby is a refrigerator only for the food storage of our guests.
A game collection, deck of cards and dice boards are available.
The beach, restaurants, surfboard hire and surf schools, scooter hire, ATM and supermarkets are all to find in short walking distance. We provide Tuk-Tuk services to all surf points around. The highlight of your stay in Sri Lanka might be a wild life Tuk-Tuk safari, which you can book by Mr. Nihar for very moderate prices. The Hostel stuff will give you more information and can help you with your booking.
The reception of the Hostel will be open daily from 7.00 am till 11.00 pm. From 11.00 pm till next morning 07.00 am is a night watchman on duty. Guest who arrive late in the night should send us a message that we can inform the night watchman. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>