Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Featuring multiple airy common rooms, a play area, a book store, common washrooms, smoking area, purified water dispensers and a top notch rooftop cafe with a city view, there is no getting better than this.
The concept of community creation is what gives a fresh blow to the hostel where travelers, and explorers exchange stories and memories while being at the receiving end of world class ammenities.
Merely at a distance of 900 mts. from the city train station, 500 mts. from the central bus terminal and roughly 2 KMs from the walled pink city of old Jaipur. Go, walk on the cobblestone streets of pink markets and time travel near palaces and monuments and share your experiences with us too.
Moustache Activities are based on sustainable tourism, moving away from commercial ones. It targets unknown routes for the guests while creating an impact on the local community in a positive way by helping them. Our intention is to always provide the best Indian experience for those who are up for it.
1. We send you an email with detailed directions to the hostel and how to avoid the common Jaipur scams within a few hours of receiving your booking. Please read this email carefully. Look at your spam folder in case you do not receive the email within 12 hours.
2. The prices are exclusive of Goods and Service Tax applied by Government of India and will be charged extra above the room rates as per the rates defined by the Government.
3. If you are arriving very early, please make sure you book the previous night. The earliest check-in is 1:00 pm on the day of booking (e.g., for a booking of the 12th, earliest check-in is 1:00 pm on the 12th). You are welcome to wait in our common room if you would like, but for 3-4 am arrivals, we recommend booking an extra night.
4. Credit cards accepted with 2.5% additional bank charge.
5. 2 days advance notice for free cancellation. In case of late fee and No show, full booking amount will be charged.
6. No children below the age of 18 allowed
7. 24-hour check-in permitted but earliest check-in for the night is 1:30pm. latest check out is 11:30PM.
8. Residents of Jaipur are not permitted to stay at the hostel
9. No alcohol allowed on premises
10. We need a valid passport and visa for foreign nationals and a valid photo ID and address proof for Indian nationals during check-in
11. We have a strict advance payment policy at check-in
12. We are a travelers' hostel and do not encourage group stays and long stays. For bookings of more than 6 people or stays of more than 15 days, please email us first to get authorization. Else, we reserve the right to terminate your booking without any refunds
13. We are much better over email than phones. So email us with your questions before calling us :)
14.Please note that the property follows Green Social non-air-conditioned hours from 17:00 hours to 20.00 hours. During this time the common areas are air-conditioned for guests to relax. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>