Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Come join the fun and make yourself at home! Our international, all-star staff members are always here for you to make your stay the best that it can be.
Koh Phangan, while known for parties is a beautiful tropical island worth exploring. We encourage our guests to go see the island and its natural beauty. 90 Percent of the island is undeveloped, with untouched, pristine beaches and ancient jungles. We rent out scooters, and our awesome staff will organize group snorkeling and hikes to amazing viewpoints and beaches frequently. We sometimes even rent out a truck if there are enough people to pitch in for the cost and go exploring to some of Koh Phangan's most serene beaches.
The Nomad House is located right next to the first western hospital and about 1 km away from the Thongsala pier (The main pier). So if you’re feeling lazy to walk to us, contact us, and we will pick you up. The Half Moon Festival, Black Moon Party, The Jungle Experience, and other major jungle parties are right in our neighborhood, with most located in the jungle behind the hostel. The world-famous Full Moon party is only a 15-minute ride away. For those looking to relax, our beach is only 150 meters directly in front of the hostel. Around the hostel are also many activities such as a many challenges Wipe out, Slip and Fly, Flying Boat, Jungle trekking, temples, meditation retreats, yoga, kite surfing, Muay Tai boxing, fire shows, scuba diving/snorkeling, and a whole bunch more.
Our dorm rooms are very comfortable and clean, with air conditioning, hot showers, WIFI, lockers, and all beds come with blankets and towels. We also have a huge lobby with nice couches for those who want to just relax and perhaps nurse a nasty hangover. Although our rooms are nice, we do emphasize the fact that this is a social hostel. So if you want to just stay in your bed and not socialize, this might not be a hostel for you.
Last but not least, we also have a restaurant on the property serving up western dishes, as well as Thai dishes using local ingredients and simple recipes. Great meals at very affordable prices- sometimes even free when the owner is cooking or when everyone contributes for family dinners!
Come check us out!
A few things to note:
This is a very social and lively hostel. A sense of community is very strong at this hostel. If you don't want to get involved in activities and parties with other guests or If you like to be in your room all day and not mingle and share your experiences, this is not the right hostel for your stay.
Cash payment for booking must be paid upon arrival.
Check-in's before 9:30 AM must notify the Nomad House 24 hours in advance.
Cancellation must notify the Nomad House at least 48 hours in advance.
Kra Kun Krap/Ka!
Things to note
1) Check in from 14:00
2) Check out Before 12:00
3) Reception working hours: 24 hours
4) Payment on Arrival: Cash only.
5) Cancellation or amendment must be made at least 48 hours in advance.
6) Breakfast is not included
7) NO smoking in Room, but have smoking area Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Express check-in / out
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>