Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Free WiFi, free tea and coffee, on-site car parking*, free luggage room storage, free locker hire, free laundry powder
Back by popular demand is our Mt Wellington/Kunanyi shuttle bus tours! Join us for free until November 31st, or, join for $10 per person from Dec 1st.
Our facilities include a brand-new outdoor kitchen with BBQ's and a pizza oven, a newly renovated indoor kitchen, freshly painted rooms and new pillows and bed linen.
Have a late flight? Store your bags with us for the day so you can explore Hobart with peace of mind.
Looking to book a tour during your trip? Our tour desk is open daily to assist you in booking the best tours and experiences at the best prices. We recommend only the best tour companies and are always here to answer your questions on Tasmania’s best and most popular attractions.
Our kitchen, bathrooms and laundry are all open 24 hours. All linen and blankets are provided free of charge.
While you’re here, why not take advantage of our on-site bar offering $5 beers and ciders?
Get the most of out your Tasmanian holiday with The Nook Backpackers!
Reception hours 8am - 8pm :)
*Car park subject to availability. Charges will apply between December - April* Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>