Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
72 hours cancellation policy. Card will be charged for one night's stay per unit reserved if not cancelled 72 hours prior to arrival date 1:00 PM Hawaii Time
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Northshore Hostel - Book Today & Enjoy Paradise Tomorrow at Maui's best hostel! We
are happy to share our friendly Aloha spirit and the natural beauty of our Tropical island! We hope to
welcome you soon.
Our private rooms are clean and comfortable as are the dormitories. Our hostel is a very friendly, comfortable accommodation. You will
love your stay with us and the new friends you will meet here.
Come enjoy this tropical paradise and the friendly environment at the NorthShore Hostel. We are the best
budget accommodation on Maui and working hard to provide you the best stay possible. We hope to see you
soon in paradise!
Mixed dormitory is for couples only!
Remember the door code!
It will be in your confirmation email sent from the hostel. Thank you.
Age restriction: All guests must be at least 6 years old at the time of check-in.
48 HR CANCELLATION POLICY STANDS FOR THIS HOSTEL. We require a deposit equivalent to your first night's
stay charged to your credit card which we apply to your total, refundable upon cancellation. Cut-off time
is 2pm HST.
Please NOTE: Single travelers may not book into a mixed dormitory! (you may be moved into a female or male dorm)
All rates have an additional tax of 14.42 percent Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>