Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Take a walk along the garden path to a charming villa with polished wooden floors and hand-made native timber furniture. Both our villas have been completely restored and are equipped to please the travellers needs.
OFFICE HOURS & CHECK-IN TIMES:
8am to 8pm Due to the small and intimate size of our hostel we can ONLY ACCEPT BOOKINGS for guests checking in during office hours between 8am and 8pm.
All cancellations must be received 48 hours prior to the day of arrival by email. However, if you need to cancel your booking within the 48 hours please call us and we will try to resell your room and if successfull we will not charge you.
Central heating to keep warm during those cold winter months, Doubles & Twins (with and without private bathrooms) & spacious Dorms - all with firm beds for a good nights sleep. Triple rooms have one double and one single bed. All private rooms have fully made up beds.
Well equipped kitchens and pick your own fresh herbs from our organic herb garden to enhance your meal, TV lounge and a separate reading lounge to chill out & other home comforts such as laundry, guest telephone & Internet, off street parking...
Our spacious garden landscaped with lots of native plants, fern trees and palm trees is a wonderful space to relax. Plenty of outdoor seating invites you to sit back, rejuvenate, contemplate your travel memories and itineries or enjoy a good conversation with friends and travel mates.
Best of both worlds: close enough to the city sights whilst supermarket, fruit & vege shop, post office, take aways, banks, restaurants etc. are conveniently located just accross the road. Buses to local beaches and city leave from our doorstep.
Just friendly people and keen travellers themselves are waiting to help you and to share all their local knowledge with you to make your stay here most enjoyable.
Regretully we can only accept children age 14 and older. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Jobs Board
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>