Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 3 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Welcome to the only!
The best way to describe your new Home-Away-From-Home is relaxed. The chill vibe runs through the hostel upstairs, flows down into the full service espresso bar/cafe and into our comfy little local pub which stocks over 200 different beers from around the world. If it can be got...we have it!
Two Large Private Patios
One Huge Licensed Patio
Come and stay for a while and...just relax...
See you soon!
17.52% tax is not included in the room rate. It will be charged at check in.
Your credit card may be pre-authorized before you arrive.
Free cancellation at least 48 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show.
Government issued photo ID (passport/driver's license) required at check-in to establish non-Toronto (GTA) residency. A photocopy of the ID will be taken at check in.
Must be 19 years of age or older.
Proof of FULL VACCINATION is required at check in.
Please note that we don't have 24 hour reception. We don't accept same day bookings after 7pm. Check-in located in the cafe (The One in The Only) from
2pm to 9pm. After 9pm, please check in at our bar ( The Only Cafe ) before midnight.
The guest can cancel free of charge until 2 days before arrival. The guest will be charged the first night if they cancel in the 2 days before arrival.
The guest will be charged a prepayment of the first night in the 2 days before arrival. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>