Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
On the first floor there is a lovely and fun bar restaurant, where you can enjoy the best pizzas, beers and much more.
On the second floor, small and cozy, the hostel has 4 private rooms and 2 shared dormitories.
All rooms have a private bathroom, air conditioner and windows.
You can prepare for yourself a quiet dinner or a nice snack in a cute kitchen for guest.
And enjoy free wi-fi!
Excellent location, to walk the city and its surroundings.
Policies & conditions
Check in starts at 3 pm
Check out its at 12 pm
All ages allowed!
No pets allowed!
Non smoking inside the Hostel
Cancellation 48 hours before arrival
Payment upon arrival can be made by cash or credit/debit card
Free wi-fi in the Hostel
Bedding included in all rooms and rates
Towels included in private rooms, not included in dorms
Bathroom has cold water in all rooms and rates (no hot water) Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Air Conditioning
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>