Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The Passenger Hostel is located at São Bento Train Station one of the most beautiful buildings of Porto, classified as World Heritage by UNESCO. We are located near to some of the best landmarks of the city, at a walking distance, such as the Aliados Avenue, Clérigos Tower, Douro riverside, and Galerias de Paris street. In addition, Santa Catarina shopping street is less than three minutes walking from our facilities.
The Passenger Hostel offers private and shared accommodation, a bar and free WiFi access. Dorm rooms feature a private locker for each guest, a curtain for more privacy, a bedside power socket and an individual light. All rooms have access to shared bathrooms with a shower and a hairdryer. Guests are welcome to use the shared kitchen, and the area is filled with great dining options. There is a washing machine and tumble dryer for guests’ use. Inside you can also find a Bar with a Lounge area where you can have a drink, listen to some music and relax.
The Passenger Hostel Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48h before arrival.
Check in from 15:30 to 24:00 .
Check out before 11:30 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
We do not accept customers younger than 18 years of age without supervision.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>