Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
'A home away from home'
Sunrise Club established at the end of the sixties, when Negril was destination of travellers searching for a unique experience, of vibrations flowing from reggae, nature and its inhabitants.
Still today at Sunrise Club you can find this atmosphere Sunrise Club can be consider an historical retreat of Negril, a retreat point for those who loves this beautiful island.
Our pleasant Jamaican staff offer their total assistance in a discrete and informal way
At Sunrise Club our rooms are completely surrounded by a tropical garden, in a calm and private atmosphere.
Each room is decorated in a different colour.
In perfect Caribbean they are essentials and in harmony with nature for total relaxation.
Taxes are not included in the price. Our taxes are: GCT 10% and Gratuity 10% . Plus a City tax to pay at check in of US $ 1.00
20% Local taxes payable extra on arrival
In case of cancellation
-UP to 3 days arrival: free of charge
-From 2 to 3 days before arrival: 30% of the first night will be charged
-Less than 2 days before arrival: The full amount of the first night night will be charged
NO SHOW no Refund.
In case of cancellation during this following period:
Christmas and New Year 23/12/2015 to 06/01/2016
Independent Week from 01/08 to 06/08
UP to 7 days before the arrival: free of charge
From 2 to 7 days 30% of the total amount will be charged
No show no Refund Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>