Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Also receive free tickets to our Friday Electric Jungle event when staying with us!
Situated 200m high on the side of Mombacho Volcano sits our unique jungle hostel.
Surrounded by howler monkeys, we have multiple zip-lines for our guests to use, a 60 metre canopy suspension bridge, big elevated jungle hammock to make friends in & fresh canopy temperatures. We're very friendly, we enjoy jungle sunsets, good music & fun people!
The hostel's intricate design is made up of tree houses popping out of the thick jungle terrain, zip-lines through the jungle, main bar/restaurant area, a canopy bridge that connects the main area to a hammock deck and a loft bed, jungle pathways that lead you to a dormitory/private bedroom building and jungle style showers and toilets with potentially the best view in Central America. We have dorms, private rooms as well as a private tree houses. We have amazing 'summer camp' feel accommodation, elevated with beautiful views. We also have jungle view hammocks available, jump over to our website to book these (www.treehousenicaragua.com)
During the day in all its tranquility we run local community walking tours, tours to local swimming holes and daily sunset yoga classes. At night we run different themed parties which include party games, dress ups, live music and on Friday's we hold a jungle rave with DJs from around the world.
The Treehouse is located roughly 15 minutes drive outside of the colonial city of Granada, and a 200m hike up the side of Mombacho volcano in the jungle. At the foot of the volcano sits the village of Poste Rojo, here is where we take our guests on our walking tour that runs twice a week on Wednesdays and Fridays. Take . We also offer tours to the nearby volcanic springs Aguas Agrias and Laguna De Apoyo. You can also take advantage of our zipline course & fly through the jungle!
The Treehouse Terms & Conditions:
We close Sunday & Monday every week due to our teaching & community project commitments - Please book outside these nights :)
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Please note that your booking will be hold for 2 hours after your provided check in time and can be cancelled afterwards. Please contact us directly if you want to change your arrival time.
Free shuttle times: 12pm (midday) & 3pm.
Shuttle pick up from The Townhouse hostel, Granada - feel free to relax inside & use the services while you wait :)
Return shuttle to Granada runs after check out @ 11:30am
Check in from 12:00 midday to 10:00pm
Check out before 10:30am. If you have not checked out by 10:30am another night will be charged.
Payment upon arrival by cash.
15% IVA Tax Not Included.
Breakfast not included.
Reception: 8am – 11:30pm
The maximum period of stay is of 14 days.
Age restriction: We do not have age restrictions for guests, however as we are located high in the trees, children are to be accompanied by an adult at all times. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen kaupunkikierros
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>