Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Designed with Balinese Traditional House style, the totally furnished rooms are side-by-side, accommodating a total of 22 guests. Each room have terrace, so there is an extra place for your comfort. Internet is accessible in all rooms. All beds in Dormitory or Private Room clean everyday, far from the dirt and bed bugs, make your staying comfortable. Each room has it own toilet and bathroom to feel at home, and also A/C to keep the guest feel chill.
The staff is ready at any time of a day 0-24 to help you out with any question you have and try to make your moment in Bali easier, safer and happier. Don't hesitate to join the Free Dinner program provide by the hostel, that will bring you to know each other with other guests, and start make new friends.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check-in Time: from 11:00am.
- Please send email or call to us, if you have late check in or early check in.
2. Check-out Time: before 11:00am.
3. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
4. Cancellation Policy: Up to 72 hours advance notice before arrival is required.
5. Age Restriction: The minimum age to stay at the hostel is 10 years old.
6. No smoking inside the rooms.
7. No drugs. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>