Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
With a combination of the best location, great accommodations, a friendly staff, and lots of awesome things to do—you can’t miss out on The Yak.
Located right in the center of Playa, The Yak is close to everything: 5th Avenue (known for its restaurants and shops), grocery stores like Wal-Mart, 12th Street with all of the bars and nightclubs, and, of course, the beach—but many people pass the day in the hostel lying in the hammocks or chilling on the rooftop terrace.
In The Yak’s courtyard, you will find a 24-hour reception with lots of staff members who are always available to answer your questions, a cool bar with cheap prices, and a café where you can order tartas and delicious empanadas.
The Yak was created for travelers, by travelers—so it’s more than just a place to sleep, we try to keep it fun! We have different activities everyday including, tours to Cenotes, our famous Mojito Lesson, every night we have our amazing chef making different delicious dishes and many more! For those looking to explore the Mayan ruins, we can reserve additional excursions.
The Yak has two communal kitchens, bright/airy dorms, and private rooms with kitchenettes, so there is an option to suit every budget. Many people plan to stay for a few days and end up staying for weeks.
You're guaranteed to leave The Yak with new friends and fond memories, so come be a part of The Yak Family! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>