Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
ecotourism, friend, family
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The yard is an eco-hostel in Ari, which is in the center of Bangkok. We have guests from all over the world who generally want to relax in a peaceful environment and plan their travels. One thing that makes our hostel different (from your typical hostel) is that we aim to reduce our environmental impact as much as possible.
When we designed the hostel we took our impact on the environment into consideration. For example, we used recycled materials to build the rooms, which are actually old shipping containers. We also insulated the rooms with recycled paper to reduce energy consumption from air conditioning. Another way we reduce our impact is by using less plastic. For instance, we don't sell plastic bottles of water and we encourage guests to refill their bottles.
The aims of the hostel are represented by the company name. In English yard means an open space next to a house. However, in Thai, yard means family. Therefore, we are aiming to provide a living space that has a warm friendly feeling, like a family. We want to bring people together so they can share stories, make connections, and learn about sustainable ways of living.
If you are looking for your home in Thailand. Please come to The Yard and be family.
Our yard provide
- FREE Wi-Fi access
- Air condition
- 24/7 check-in and out
- Bicycle (Free of charge)
- Free luggage storage up to 2 months.
- Big Green space. After long day, lay back in our yard.
- BBQ equipments for you when you want to BBQ party.
- And super comfortable bed and duvet
Terms & Conditions:
1. Check in Time: after 2.00 PM.
- In case you come before check in time, you can take a nap in our living room or shower if you want.
2. Check out Time: before 12.00 PM. (noon)
- In case early check out, you can ask for the breakfast box to take away.
- After check out you can shower and hang out at our yard before leaving.
3. We have a night shift staff to check in 24 hours.
4. After you make a reservation we will send you the ebook about how to come to our hostel.
5. 300 Baht deposit for keycard and the bottle
- To reduce the plastic bottle you will get the vacuum bottle when you check in to refill the water weâ€™ve provided and return to us when you check out.
6. Every booking is included breakfast (8 am - 10.30 am)
7. You can leave your luggage in our hostel for maximum 2 months without any charge.
8. Our bar will close at midnight
9. If you are smoker, please join our smoking club.
10. Children Policy:
-Minimum age of guests is 12 year(s) in the dorm room.
Extra beds are dependent on the room you choose, please check the individual room policy for more details.
11. Both cash and credit card payments are acceptable upon check in at the property.
12. At least 3 days advance notice for free cancellation.
Property require full pre payment to guarantee the booking.The hostel will require your cvv/cvc code of the valid credit card within 5 days of the booking. Failure to provide, your booking will not be accepted and deposit you paid online is non-refundable. If credit card is invalid, you may pay this by PayPal. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Flexible NRR
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
1, Maa Thailand
3, Continent Asia
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>