Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Tourist House Santa Croce is located in the heart of the city,1 minute from Santa Croce Cathedral,5 minutes from the magnificent Cathedral Duomo, 8 minutes from the Academy Gallery (Galleria dell'Accademia - where Michelangelo's David is exposed) and only some steps away from all the main monuments and museums of the city.
All rooms are very nice and spacious,made in a modern style.
We'll provide you a full linen bed.
The district surrounding the guesthouse is one of the most lively in town. Nearby you will easily find stores, pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants at reasonable prices crowed with people coming from all over the world.
Sunday to Thursday :
Check in from 08:00 AM to 23:59 PM. You are pleased to announce your aproximal arrival in order to arrange the check-in time. Reception is open until 24:00 pm.
€15.00 additional fee for later arrivals !
Check out before 11.00
Special Rule for Friday and Saturday:
Every Friday the reception closed at 19:30 and stay closed until Saturday at 21:00. Saturday the reception will be closed all day until 21:00 and is not possible to check-in or check-in the bags in the hostel until 21:00 PM If you want to stay here for the weekend please keep in mind that between this hours you can not check-in.
Check-out on Saturday: any time before 14:00 :)
Cancellation must be notify with 48 hours in advance prior of your arrival date.
In the event of no show, or if you cancel in the same day your credit card will be charged for the first two nights
City Tax in NOT included!!!
According to the City Council resolution n. 230/33 of 06/20/2011, from July 1st 2011 the City of Florence will
introduce the tourism tax, applied to non-residents overnight staying, for a maximum of 7 consecutive nights.
The tourism tax rate is Euro 3,00 per person per night, and it is not applied to:
children (up to 10 years old);
people, who provide assistance to patients in hospital, max one each patient
people/family, who provide assistance to underage patients in hospital, max two each patient
Please note that we do have age restriction for over 45 year's for shared room & under 18 is not allowed to stay in shared room, but in private is ok if they travel with their family
Groups of more than 8 persons are not accepted, if you made different booking with the same name, will be considerated groups and we may cancel the reservations.
For the period between 29 Dicember and 02 January , minimum stay is 3 nights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If you want to pay by credit card we have to apply an extra fee, which is the bank fee ( 4% for any amount higher than 50 euro or 2 euro for any amount less than 50 euro)
Please READ CAREFULLY ABOUT CHECK IN TIME>
ARRIVALS ON SATURDAYS WILL BE POSSIBLE ONLY FROM 20.00 pm. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>