Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
High above the city, the Rooftop Outdoor Lounge & Restaurant embraces the fresh Cairobreeze, while offering a magnificent view of the Old City. There can hardly be a better milieu anywhere in the world for delectable food, pleasant music.
Whether you are celebrating your stay in the magical city of Cairo, or looking to unwind with a drink after a busy day, the Rooftop is a place to remember and experience time and time again.
A complimentary breakfast is served daily which includes fresh fruits, vegetables, cheeses, breads, and eggs cooked to order. With a little advance notice upon your arrival, trips to destinations you chose at the schedule you chose, can be arranged.
Town View Hotel is situated in the center of Cairo, less than a 1-minute walk from the Egyptian Museum. and Tahrir Sq. and river Nile and famous restaurant such as KFC or the Oriental restaurant Felefla, Banks, Embassies and Metro are all within walking distance. and 5 minute walking to the Jeish temple.
Town View Hotel Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
Check in from 12:00 to 23:00 .
Check out before 13:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
24 hour Reception.
Non smoking. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>