Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
FREE luggage store, for our customers if coming back to stay.
Many tours avaliable (ask for availability and prices):
- Galapagos Last Minute cruises
- Cuyabeno (Amazonas Rainforest)
- 1 day shared tours: Middle of the world, Otavalo, Quilotoa, Mindo, Antisana, Papallacta, etc.,
Included in the price: airport transportation (see conditions above), the best breakfast in town, Internet and wireless, linen, towels, rooms with cable TV (yeah: English and local channels), maps of the city, luggage storage, guest kitchen, coffee and tea all day, day and night activities, bilingual and friendly staff, no curfew and 24 hours reception, and much more!
Optional extras: laundry (wash and dry) $1,50 per kilo, Spanish lessons $4 per person per hour, minibar, phone calls, bikes, etc.
ABOUT US: we are a family run business since 2007, offering the best accommodation at very low rates. We have traveled around the world so we know what are the Travellers needs and so we know the main aspects during your stay are:
-Location: yeah, we are not in the Old Town but we only 3km from it, besides we are in a nice area of La Mariscal where all the bars and restaurants are, and we are much better connected with the rest of the city (airport, Equator, bus stations, public transport, etc), and we are not that far from the Old Town anyway. We are located on a very quiet street!
-Services: we make sure that you get the most of your money by offering a wide range of services and extras at very low prices (and sometimes even for free), we know travelling can be exhausting -and expensive- so we want to be an oasis for you!
-Staff: well, being the family run business we are, we will do our best to suit your needs, always with a smile, and trying to make you feel at home! We do not have a salary to work for, we work for our future! Please feel free to ask us anything! We are family of bilingual professionals.
-Cleanliness: I gotta be honest here: the head of the family (Carlos father) is a former Colonel of the Ecuadorian Army, so he like things neat! Everything has to be perfect! So, we have to keep it that way cleaning all day long!
-Comfort: our rooms are first quality, we do not have bunk beds, mattresses are really comfy and we have private and shared bathrooms, 24 hours hot water and parking available, also our common areas are nice!
-Prices: you will see that our prices are ridiculously low for all we have to offer, there is no trick, no hidden charges, nothing! Even all taxes are included. The only thing is that if you have to pay with a Credit Card or PayPal, there is a little surcharge of 4,5%, but having these alternative methods of payment is another bonus, right? Pilar (the mother) is an accountant, so she knows how to keep prices low!
Finally, we have to mention that we started as a Travel Agency / Tour Operator back in 2004 and so that is why we can offer first quality tours at very low prices! We offer Rainforest tours, Galapagos tours and cruises, land tours, tourist transportation, air tickets, etc., everything very convenient.
So, we will always be waiting for you. Welcome!!! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen lentokenttäkuljetus
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>