Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancel Before 72 hours of check-in 100% refund
Cancel Before 48 Hours of Check-in 50% Refund
Cancel Before 24 Hours of Check-in No Refund
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We create a space for you to explore yourself, of getting lost and finding your way back to conviction. Our prime motive is to bring back the original idea of backpacking which is somewhere blurred between the glamour of social media.
Trip Hostel is very awesome and very interesting hostel because in this hostel of eating food and other food very tasty and others be so sweet so good feel so good so happy for introducing this hostel.
Trip Hostel Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Cancellation policy: 3 days before arrival.
2. Check in from 10:00 to 23:00.
3. Check out before 12:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by cash only.
5. Reception working hours 24*7.
6. No age restriction.
7. Taxes not included. 1000-7499 INR, 12% tax; over 7500 INR, 18% tax.
8. Breakfast not included. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>