Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
The location is in the very center of Paphos, near the Harbour, in 3 min walk to the bus station, public beach, supermarket and bar street
In our place you'll find three comfy dormitory room with wooden bunk-beds and all you need for the rest. Linen and towels are included. Big shared kitchen, large living room, showers, cozy backyard and bike rentals – all this at your disposal. Any day, anytime, always welcome!
Trip Yard Hostel Paphos Policies & Conditions:
No Air Conditioning in the building only fans.
We kindly ask your guests to have fun without alcohol)
NON ALCHOHOL POLICY.
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Check in from 13:00-23:00
Check out before 12:00.
You must inform us if you are coming after 23:00
If Check in is after 23:00, customers will be charged additional 3 euro.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
We do not accept customers younger than 3 years of age.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Wi-Fi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is possible on street.
Safety lockers 1 euro per night.
Laundry servise 3 euro.
Bike rental 8 euro.
No extra charges. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>