Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Triple B Bungalows is centrally located on the quieter 'Songserm' Road, 5 minutes from the beach and 5 minutes from 'down town' Mae Had, where all the major facilities are located alongside many quality restaurants and bars. Should you wish to walk the island, it is 15 minutes to Sairee and 20 minutes to Chalok. For the more adventurous, many of the jungle walks begin here. It is also possible to rent scooters, cycles and quads nearby.
All the private bungalows are surround a beautiful, relaxing garden. There are 5 traditional Thai bamboo bungalows. 3 are single bed and 2 are double bed. All come with fan, electric sockets, pillows, sheets and mosquito nets. The bamboo residents have shared bathrooms, towels included.
7 concrete bungalows are also available. 2 are twin beds and 5 are double beds. All come with fan, fridge, electric sockets, pillows, sheets and en-suite bathrooms with towels included.
On arrival you come to the covered common area where the restaurant, bar, outdoor lounging area and roof top 'skybar' is situated. The Thai restaurant boasts some of the best Thai food on the island and is open for breakfast, coffee and tasty delights until 21:30. The bar serves Thai, Belgian beer and cocktails, with the owners, Tom and Tei, speaking English, French, Dutch and Thai. Tei can also be persuaded to teach you all you need to know about Thai cooking, many of the herbs can be found right here in our garden. This is budget accommodation at its best.
***Property Policies & Conditions:
1. Check in from 10:00am and check out until 10:00am.
2. Cash only upon arrival.
3. Cancellation policy: At least 2 day advance notice before the arrival date is required.
4. The reception is open from 07:00am to 21:00pm.
5. In week-ends, we sometimes have some noise from a lounge club nearby, but closing time is 2am on Koh Tao.
6. Please note that the single bamboo huts are very small backpacker huts, so tall people might rather go for a big bamboo or a concrete bungalow.
7. The restaurant is closed on Mondays. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>