Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
This project was created by Vida Tropical Association and is meant to be a melting pot for international backpackers of all ages, artist & interesting local persons who offer their services like yoga, massages, workshops and exhibitions.
Our aim was not just to create another hostel but to offer something special & go the extra mile for our guests. Some of our special features are:
* Urban Garden (our star is our own banana tree)
* Co Working Space
* Yoga & Meditation Room
* Art Exhibitions & Live Concerts
* Movie Room
We are also proud to offer you our unique double-size bunk beds (check it out on the pics) with a locker, reading light and shelve for each of our guests.
Overmore you will enjoy a spacious & fully equipped kitchen, several chilly common areas in two different patios (total size 200m2) designed by a famous german grafitti artist.
We will try to offer our guests an experience out of the typical “hostel-bubble” by integrating locals into the project & organizing weekly free island trips with the public transport! We do have fun day & night but its important for us not to be a party hostel in order to guarantee respectful and loving family vibes.
Further social activities organized by the hostel:
* Pub Crawls
* City Walking Tour
* Cheap Meals & Dinners
We also care about our planet. So we tried to use as much second hand furniture or even recycle drift wood as possible to decorate the house & spread some good vibes & values to the folks. Soon we will welcome our first art exposition! The topic? Let yourself surprise J
Due to its location directly at the main bus station of the island and in the vibrating center of the oldtown Tropical House is the perfect starting point to discover the whole island. Don’t miss out on discovering the island – you won´t regret it! In less than 50 minutes bus drive you can either enjoy the Dunes of Maspalomas, the impressive “Roque Nublo” Rock, the pine wood forests of Tamadaba or the waterfalls of “El Risco” village (more info on reception).
In walking distance you can find the famous “Columbus House”, the Centre of Modern Art CAAM, the Cathedral of Santa Ana, the shopping mile “Calle Mayor de Triana”, the theatre “Pérez Galdos” and countless wonderful streets without cars and full of historic colonial buildings, bars, restaurants, shops & pubs. Also the famous Canteras Beach is only 15min bus drive away.
If you are thinking about renting a car (25€ per day): the parking situation around the Tropical House is much better than in the area around Canteras Beach.
Ask for special offers if you are an artist and you think you can contribute something to improve the good vibes of our house
Here are some tips how to get to Tropical House:
Public Transport from the airport: Bus 60 runs from 06.15 am till 23.15 pm once or twice per hour. After 23.15 pm take bus 1 or 5. Exit at San Telmo station (underground). From there cross the square and walk up to Calle Buenos Aires for about 5 minutes to Tropical House. You’ll find on the right side a wooden door with a big white 22 on it.
Taxi: A taxi from the airport to Calle Buenos Aires 22 will cost approximately 30 to 35 Euros.
Public transport from the harbour: Take bus 12 to San Telmo station, cross the square and walk up Calle Buenos Aires for about 5 minutes.
By car: Parking can be a bit difficult in the city, but just a couple of minutes from the hostel are 24h free parking areas (Paseo Chil and Paseo San Antonio). Check google maps. Parking in Las Palmas is generally free from 8pm to 9 am and Saturdays from 2 pm on.
For any late arrivals after 11:30pm there is an extra charge, €5,00. Please, inform us in advance otherwise the reception would be closed.
If you are in front of our hostel please, do not ring our doorbell after midnight and call our reception mobile +34 604 111 576 instead.
Someone will open the door for you.
We are looking forward to hosting you!
Tropical House Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>