Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We offer private rooms, dorms, and a kyrgyz-style decorated room, “The Yurt”, where you can make your first experience sleeping on the traditional Toshok. In front of the big panorama window, you will find yourself in a beautyful private garden where you can read books in the hammock or refresh yourself in the swimming pool during hot summer days. Every now and then, we will organize a grill party for our guests.
Our local and international staff will be more than happy to welcome you with the words 'step in and feel at home' at Tunduk Hostel and help you with everything you need in Kyrgyzstan. Use our bicycles (limited availability), plan your travel using the guides in the shared library, cook in the shared kitchen, wash your clothes, play on the guitars, talk with us and share experience! Our staff has a good knowledge about travelling in Kyrgyzstan and beyond and helps you to organize all types of activities.
Around the hostel there is much to discover! Orto-Sai Bazaar, botanic garden, Cosmopark shopping and entertainment centre, 24/7 shops and pharmacy, a big variety of nice restaurants and bars... everything within walking distance! You will also find the good night clubs of Bishkek where you can dance until the early morning hours or karaoke bars to proove yourself as a sing star!
The touristic centre is a bit further. Public transport is just in front of the hostel and takes you there in 10 minutes for 20cent! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>