Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
For standard bookings any cancellation made within 7 days of the booked date will receive no refund. Cancellation between 7 and 21 days prior to arrival date will receive 50% refund. Bookings cancelled before 21 days prior to the arrival date will receive a full refund minus credit charges and booking fees where applicable.
For exclusive use / private hire of all facilities a non-refundable deposit of 25% will be required at the time of booking the balance will be payable no later than 3 months prior to arrival date. Failure to make complete payment at this time will result in the booking being cancelled and the deposit being retained. If the booking is cancelled from time of payment in full up to 21 days prior to arrival 50% will be refunded minus credit card charges. Cancellation between 21 and 7 days prior will receive 25% refund minus credit card charges.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Dogs are welcome in the property only when booked in private accommodation, fees apply.
All guests under the age of 18 as part of private dorm room bookings must have a responsible adult in each dorm room. Unless booked for private use our dorms are for over 18's only.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our hostel, café & bar are located just 50m from the 13th Century Caernarfon Castle built by Edward I & designated a UNESCO World Heritage site. We at the heart of the old walled town, the walls of which border the beautiful Menai Strait. Caernarfon has a fantastic selection of shops, cafes and restaurants to suit all budgets & taste.
We offer dorm & private rooms as well as a family studio that accomodates max 2 adults & 4 children, we can also add infant cots to private rooms. A continental breakfast is included. Dogs can be accommodated (Please note, all-adult bookings to our family suite may be cancelled).
Our café serves the finest locally roasted coffee & a range of teas as well as incredibly tasty fresh cakes. Our basement bar stocks the best Welsh beers, ciders & spirits & hosts regular live music &n events.
Ty Glyndwr Policies & Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out before 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72 h before arrival.
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards, debit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Under 18’s are welcome in private rooms but must be accompanied by an adult. Under 18’s can only stay in dorms when the room is booked for private use.
Dogs can be accommodated in private rooms for £10 per dog per night.
***The Family Room (6 Bed Family Room) -
Our family room is exclusively for the use of families. It can accommodate 6 - 2 adults and up to 4 children, however, we only allow groups of both children & adults. The addition of a cot bed can be arranged.
Booking of adults only will be cancelled, and your deposit will not be refunded.*** Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>