Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Cancellations by email 72 hours in advance
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Thanks to its privileged location, Umore Ona Bi Bed and Breakfast allows the visitor to walk to the main attractions such as 'La Bretxa' shopping centre, La Concha and Zurriola Beach, Maria Cristina Theater (where the San Sebastian Film Festival takes place in September), Kursal and much more
Because of the recent renovation and the constant satisfaction of the many visitors through the years, Umore Ona Bi Bed and Breakfast has been recommended by various guide books such as Let's go Europe, Let's go Spain, Lonely Planet, The Rough Guide and others.
Umore Ona Bi Bed and Breakfast offers single, double, triple rooms and also for four people. There are three bathrooms for five rooms and all the rooms are looking to the street of San Sebastian.
They also have central heating and TV.
***A pre authorization for the first nights accommodation will be made before arrival***
IMPORTANT: all cancellation must be done by email within 3 days prior arrival by 12:00 am. Otherwise we will charge you the first night
Advice about arrival time.
Check in time at 12am
Check out time at 11am
Credit Card is accepted but unfortunately debit cards are not.
Superior Double Room has a living room and a kitchen. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>