Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Home-made jams, honey, traditional gingerbread, brioches and pastries are served in the organic breakfast. A common kitchen is at guests’ disposal if they want to cook their own meals.
'Mas en ville' is located in the heart of Marseilles within a couple of blocks from the Préfecture. The areas Castellane and prefecture area great choice for travellers interested in beaches, sightseeing and city walks. The Opéra is a 10 minutes’ walk away and Notre-Dame de la Garde Basilica is 2 km away. The Metro Station is 280 m away and Velodrome Stadium is 4 km from the property.
The Mas en Ville offers 10 bedrooms for 1 to 6 guests decorated in “provençal” style with antique furniture and traditional « boutis » colourful bedspreads of Provence. Each room at Un Mas en Ville includes a private bathroom with bathrobe, hairdryer and shower. Everything was conceived for your well-being and comfort in order to make your stay an unforgettable moment. Our quality facilities include: limestone private bathrooms, linen, bathrobes, air conditioning and free Wi-Fi.
Un Mas en Ville Policies and Conditions:
Check in from 14:00 to 00:00.
Check out from 07:00 to 11:00.
Cancellation policy: 72h before arrival. Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. This property might pre-authorize your credit card.
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 0.83 EUR per person per night
Reception: from 7 to midnight.
Photos : © François-Xavier PRÉVOT, Photographe immobilier Marseille Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Vauvansänky saatavilla
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>