Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
No cancelations will be allowed 14 days or less prior to arrival – there will be a 100% cancellation fee.
Reduction in numbers:
- To reduce less than 10% of the group’s original size between 30 and 15 days before arrival nothing will not be charged.
- To reduce more than 10% of the group’s original size between 30 and 15 days before arrival, it will be charged 15% of the cancelled amount.
-To reduce the group’s original size 14 to 11 days before arrival, it will be charged a 25% of the cancelled amount.
- To reduce the group’s original size 10 to 5 days before the arrival, it will be charged a 50% of the cancelled amount.
- To reduce the group’s original size 4 to 3 days before the arrival, it will be charged 90% of the cancelled amount.
- To reduce the group original size 2 days before the arrival, it will be charged 100% of the cancelled amount.
Additional Terms and Conditions
-The hostel will charge the first night as an extra guarantee of the booking. - Failing to pay the first night of accommodation will result in your booking being cancelled.
-This deposit is not refundable.
-Total Payment will have to be arranged with the property until 15 days prior to arrival.
Taxes: A tourist tax of 0.72€ per person per night will be charged at check-in and will apply for the first 7 nights.
-Security Deposit: An additional deposit of 10€ per person will be requested and will be returned at check-out, once the key card and bed linen have been returned.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
- The hostel reserves the right to refuse admission.
-Guests checking-out before the pre-arranged check-out date will not be refunded for the nights not spend.
- The hostel reserves the right to request a new deposit if the original has been spent for a justified reason (e.g. damages done by the client).
- By booking a bed in a dorm the guest accepts to share the room with other people. If the guest doesn’t wish to share with anyone, all the unoccupied beds will have to be paid in order to book a private room.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Urbany Hostel is a newly renovated and modern Hostel in Barcelona. With two
terraces, this hostel is located between the beach and the amazing Sagrada Familia, right next to El Clot metro and train station.
Being built from scratch in 2008 and just renovated (2018), Urbany Hostel offers you a modern
design under the “”food truck”/”road trip” concept. With its two terraces, one on the rooftop and another on the 3 rd floor, you’ll have plenty of opportunities to simply chill-out and enjoy your holidays. And what better way to do it than lounging on the rooftop with a cold drink in your hand and enjoying one of the best views of the city?
Knowing all clients are different, we have available a variety of room types, ranging from singles and twins to dormitories of 4 to 8 beds. For the women out there, don’t miss our Pink Rooms; our females’ only dormitories, complete with vanity mirrors, straightners, hairdryers and additional mirrors. We can’t forget to mention that all rooms have A/A and heating, keycard secured lockers and doors, private reading light and outlets and, best of all, private en-suite bathrooms! So leave your bed linen and paddocks at home, you won't need them here.
Apart from the mentioned before, we also pride ourselves on our huge lounge area, complete with free 50Mb Wi-fi ( in the whole building), free-to-use computers, a pool table and cable TV, which is in a cozy area, where you can enjoy movies with the comfort we provide(watch out for Karaoke night!). Enjoy this area on the same floor as one of our terraces where our all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet is served in the morning and where the Bar opens at night. Did you know our Rooftop also has a Bar? Adults only! Of course we wouldn’t be complete without mentioning our fully equipped common Kitchen, Laundry room, baggage storing area.
Our friendly and multilingual staff is available 24h and will help you with anything you might need.
While staying with us, don’t miss our updates information on tours, points of interest and local entertainment. Our own staff organizes many cool activities both in Barcelona and at the Bar, where you will find great drinks and food at an amazing price. We can also provide you a free map, information of our bar activities and on which clubs you can get inside for free!
Despite being a big city, Barcelona is fairly walkable. But if walking is not your thing, do not worry!
Just outside Urbany Hostel you have el Clot station, which has the airport train line and two metro lines. In just 5 stops you’ll reach the center of Barcelona – Plaça de Catalunya, right above Las Ramblas. In only two stops you can also reach the astounding Sagrada Familia (18min walking). For those of you who are night crawlers, there are also night bus lines that stop next to us.
So, for you wanting to enjoy awesome views, relax and visit the amazing city that is Barcelona, Urbany Hostel is the Hostel for you.
Please print your confirmation email and bring it in for the check-in.
Please note that we have a 24hr cancellation policy and it is possible to cancel only by email.
Guests checking-out before the pre-arranged check-out date will not be refunded the price paid on arrival.
Guests will be requested to pay a security 10€ deposit in cash per person on check-in, which will be refunded at the end of the stay, after keys are returned.
Fresh, clean & individually packed bed linen is included in the price; we provide a towel rental service for a small fee
Please note that reservations of 10 people or more will have special cancellation and payment policies:
Payment: The hostel will charge the first night as an extra guarantee of the booking. Failing to pay the first night of accommodation will result in your booking being cancelled. This deposit is not refundable. Total Payment will have to be arranged with the property at least until 14 days prior to arrival.
Cancelation policy: No cancellations or amendments will be allowed 14 days or less prior to arrival - 100% cancellation fee.
Please note: There is a tourist tax of 0.72€ per person per night will apply for the first 7 nights.
Please note: Check-in is @ 14h.00 pm and Check-out is @ 10:30 am
Please note that the rates given on this site include bed linen but do not include breakfast. Our continental buffet costs 4.50€. You can book it at the reception when you arrive or in the morning if you're hungry.
People travelling with children under the age of 18, have to book a private room or dorm room to be used only by the child and family or group of people – children cannot share dorms with strangers. If guests are between 16-18 years old, they need to bring an authorization signed by their parents/legal tutors in order to stay in a private room – cannot be shared with strangers. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Maailmanlaajuinen suurempi hostelli
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>