Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 4 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The booking can be cancelled or modified free of charge at least 4 weeks before arrival. If cancelled later, charges will be applied by hostel up to full cost of reservation. In case of no show hostel will charge cancellation fee of whole reservation and your reservation will be cancelled.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Group Bookings are always to be paid in advance.
50% of the total amount is required to confirm the reservation. The balance will be paid 4 weeks before arrival. The booking can be cancelled or modified free of charge at least 4 weeks before arrival. If cancelled later, charges will be applied by hostel up to full cost of reservation. In case of no show hostel will charge cancellation fee of whole reservation and your reservation will be cancelled.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located in Notting Hill, a cosmopolitan and multicultural neighborhood, in a typical Victorian terraced house built in the 1800s. From Urbany Hostel, you can easily walk to Portobello Market and Hyde Park, two of the most popular sites in London.
We have a variety of shared mixed dormitories, whilst also offering private rooms for those who prefer not to share.
STAY COVID SAFE AT URBANY:
- We are currently limiting the occupancy of our shared dorms until Governmental restrictions are eased: Dorms are halved in occupancy, for your comfort,
safety and happiness.
-Toilets and showers are available on every level and are super cleaned/disinfected by our fabulous team! We also offer hand sanitising in our reception/public areas.
- Kitchen, common areas/lounge are unfortunately closed due to Covid-19 safety measures. These facilities will only be available by our staff or guests who have met the appropriate quarantine measures. There is also a maximum number of people allowed to use each space at any one time to ensure social distancing.
- Temporarily our reception hours have varied, therefore please ensure your arrival time is between 9 AM - 10 PM. Please let us know in advance to ensure there is someone to welcome you.
-Check in to rooms from 15:00 to 22:00
-Check out before 11:00
- Before booking, please ensure you are travelling from countries, territories or regions on the UK Government travel quarantine exempt list. For the safety and comfort of current guests and staff, reservations of those travelling from areas NOT on this list will be cancelled.
Our staff members are just like our guests, friendly, sociable, international and incredibly helpful - They will make sure you know your way around the city.
Free high-speed Wi-Fi (50-100Mbps) is available everywhere, even in your room.
Luggage storage is also available for free if you arrive before check-in or are leaving after check-out (only for the day).
We offer: towel rental (2 GBP) and basic laundry service wash/dry (5 GBP).
24/7 CCTV throughout the whole building for added security.
We do require a £10 key deposit (which you will receive back upon return). Ours key's have 24/7 access so there is no curfew - you can get in and out as much as you like.
A VALID government issued ID required to stay with us and ALL guests must be between 18 - 40 years.
It's also important to note that there are 4 floors and there is no elevator.
We can't wait to welcome you to our wonderful home and enjoy this amazing city! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>