Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
Please inform us changes in plans/itineraries or cancellations at least 5 working days in advance.
Additional Terms and Conditions
A 20% advance (conditionally refundable) is required in order to confirm group bookings.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
No alcoholic or loud music party can be conducted by groups.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Why book with us?
Close to major commercial places of interest like SIPCOT and many colleges;
Close to tourist and leisure spots;
Secure with CCTV cameras;
Eco-friendly & sustainable;
Roof top restaurant;
Electronic safe, writing desk and LCD TV
1. Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
2. Check in: 12:00 – 23:00.
3. Check out : 11:00 noon.
4. Payment upon arrival by: Cash/Credit/Debit Cards/Paytm
5. Unmarried couples will only be allowed upon management's discretion after due verification.
6. All guests are to carry a valid Government issued photo ID card.
7. No Alcohol consumption inside rooms.
8. Pets can be conditionally allowed on a case to case basis.
9. Guests under 18 years old should stay with guardians/parents.
10. Reception working hours: 24/7. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>