Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
The amount of the booking will pre-authorized approx. 21 days before arrival day.
Booking can be cancelled free of charge with a 21 days notice prior to arrival day.
In case of no-show or cancellation within 21 days prior to arrival day the whole amount of the booking will be charged.
The cancellation policy can be discussed with potential customers during the booking process. We have a certain flexibilty.
Additional Terms and Conditions
Our TOS (see www.venice-star.com) apply for all business relationships.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Only cash payment at arrival.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are located next to the church 'Santa Maria dei Miracoli', 'Campo SS Paolo e Giovanni' and only few minutes away from the Rialto-Bridge and San Marco Square.
You have to inform us about your arrival time at least one day before by mail..
Check in from 2.00 pm to 9 pm. In case of late arrival (after 9 pm), please inform us with at least with 48 hours in advance
Late arrivals after 9 pm are not possible.
Check-in and key collection takes place at Locanda Acquavita, Calle Venier 4852, Cannaregio, 30121 Venezia
Cancellation Policy: 3 days
Minimum Stay: 1 night
Credit Cards not accepted, only cash payments
Breakfast not offered
Our accommodation is a 'locazione turistica' with the ID= M0270421691 and M0270429263.
As accommodation class 'locazione turistica' we are not allowed to provide any kind of service during your stay. Pls keep this in mind. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Air Conditioning
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>