Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 2 weeks prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Cancellation / No Show & Reduction in Numbers Policy
All cancellations are subject to a cancellation charge.
- There is a 25% non-refundable deposit payable at time of booking
- To cancel a Booking you should notify us in Writing. Writing means letter,
fax or email.
- Cancellation charges where less than 28 days notice is given are set on the sliding scale below. All cancellation charges are calculated from the day written notification is received by us. These charges are based on how many days before the date of the first night of your stay we receive your cancellation notice. These charges are based on the total cost of your stay.
i. 28 -21 days - 50% of the total cost of your stay
ii. 20-14 days - 75% of the total cost of your stay
iii. 13 days or less - The total cost of your stay
- If checking out earlier than the stay booked, you will not be entitled to any refunds.
Additional Terms and Conditions
In order to secure your booking you must pay us the appropriate deposit, as set out below:
1. A minimum deposit of 25% of the total booking amount is required. The balance must be paid 4 weeks before your arrival date;
2. Payments shall be made in such format as we may agree with you when we confirm the booking.
3. If any payment under these terms and conditions is overdue, then without prejudice to our other rights and remedies we may cancel your booking; and/or we may suspend the supply and/or deliveries of any other services being provided to you by us. We will however inform you by email prior to any such action.
If you change your Group Booking
Subject to availability, you may change a group booking to a date up to 6 weeks before your arrival date.
1. Changes requested within 4 weeks of the date of the first night of your stay will be treated as cancellations (see Cancellations below).
2. If you wish to change a confirmed reservation (e.g. changes in dates of visit or changes in numbers of people booked) such changes are subject to the availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making changes to accommodate your request.
3. We will inform you of the amount of any additional cost when you request your changes and shall agree such costs with you.
4. Any additional decreases in Group numbers will be subject to our standard cancellation charges.
5. All changes shall be subject to the availability of a suitable alternative.
Important Information for GROUPS ONLY:
- Journeys Hostels define a group booking as 15+people
- Rooms/Dorms are available at 2:00pm on the day of arrival; however you are welcome to drop off any luggage in the morning.
- Check out time is before 10:00 AM on the day of departure.
- All bookings are subject to availability and we reserve the right to decline any booking at our discretion.
- All groups will be asked for a refundable holding deposit of 250 per group up to 50 people and 350 over 50 people per property against damages or loss. Deposit is payable by cash, credit card or cheque upon arrival.
- There is one designated group leader who must take full responsibility for the group at all times whilst staying at Journeys Hostels.
- For youth or student groups (under 20 years old) a group leader must be present and supervising the students in the Hostel at all times.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Business Trip If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Nearby Goldsmiths University was home to the 1990's Britpop movement and Young British Artists movement, with famous alumni including artist Damien Hirst and Blur/Gorillaz frontman Damon Albarn.
Situated in West Greenwich, Venture Hostels has excellent transport links to central London and all the major attractions, like the Royal Greenwich observatory, Cutty Sark, the Emirates Air Line and the O2 Arena, a stage for the most exciting and famous concerts in London.
Our hostel is close to three main stations, Deptford Bridge on the DLR, Deptford station on the railway and New Cross station on the overground. The hostel is also one stop on the train away from the city centre of London, London Bridge, 20 minutes from the famous Olympic Stadium, Stratford, and within a walking distance from Greenwich Mean Time and Meridian Line.
Our bright, fun and recently refurbished hostel is the place to find visitors from all over the world, the hostel is housed above The Royal Standard bar and restaurant. The restaurant offers a selected gourmet menu on European cuisine including seafood, steaks, burgers and roasts. along with choice craft beers and a vibrant atmosphere. The bar and restaurant boasts a large reception area and bar, incorporating a mixture of lounge and dining style.
All the hostels customers have a 15% discount on the Royal Standard Bar & Restaurant Menu.
All dormitories include free Wi-Fi, in-room lockers and fresh linen. The hostel also benefits from a 24-hours reception operated by our friendly and attentive staff.
Regardless of the length of your stay in our hostel, we will ensure you have a great time in the clean, comfortable and safe environment. Venture Hostels is known for its bursting with character atmosphere that is so necessary for an authentic, unique an unforgettable London experience. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Hiustenkuivaajat vuokrattavissa
- Kuumat suihkut
- Pääsy avainkortilla
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>