Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We are the largest hostel in town! Stay in private bedrooms with balconies (premium), or in shared dorms (some are female-only). Enjoy our Free Daily Activities: Spanish lessons, dance classes, yoga sessions and bonfires. At night, chill by the outdoor bar and play board games while you look at the stars. *Due to the current sanitary situation, some of these activities may be restricted for the moment.
During the day, book a tour at our front desk and explore the area. Go trekking to the 'Parque Nacional de los Nevados', horse-back riding to the cascades and visit the coffee farms. If you are looking for a place to hike, live the culture and enjoy the nature and fresh air, this is the place for you.
Welcome to our traveller community! Don't forget to check out our other hostels in Colombia: Cali, Cartagena, San Andrés Island, Medellin, Santa Marta and Tayrona, in Uruguay: Colonia, Montevideo and Pedrera and in Argentina: Buenos Aires!
Viajero Salento Hostel. House Rules!
*Mandatory: Please bring and show your original passport or Colombian identification for check-in. This is enforced by the National Police and Colombian Migration.
Check-in: 15:00 - 23:00
Check-out: before 11:00
*Note: We have a luggage room at the reception, you may store your personal items in case you arrive before check-in time or leave after check-out time.
*Taxes: Colombian citizens and foreigners with Colombian residency must pay taxes (IVA): 19%. This tax does not appear on the final rate of the reservation.
Guests over 12 years old are allowed.
Pets under previous request.
Cancellation policy: If your reservation is in a shared room, you have up to 48 hours before your arrival to cancel with no cost, if your reservation is in a private room, you have up to 72 hours before your arrival to cancel with no cost. If you cancel after that time we will have to charge to your credit card the first night of your reservation
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit or debit card. (This property may pre-authorize your card before arrival).
It is mandatory to show original passport of ID. Photos or copies are not allowed.
Breakfast included for private rooms only.
The entry of drugs and alcohol consumption is prohibited.
We reject all types of sex tourism.
RNT #39996 Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Flexible NRR
- Follows Covid-19 sanitation guidance
- Yhteinen huone
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>