Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Experts @ Backpacking
Awarded best hostel in Zimbabwe 2013 / 2014 / 2015 / 2017
Capture the exotic flair of Zimbabwean culture and indigenous art with affordable comfort and friendly service. Our eye catching accommodation is scattered across our luscious garden of which our swimming pool and fire place forms the center piece providing a delightful setting for interacting with other travelers or to simply relax.
We are recommended by: Lonely Planet, Rough Guide & Let's Go as well as all our previous guests.
Double rooms, En-suite, dorms and camping and self drive camping available, only a short walk from town, (2.5 km), we can also arrange taxis and airport pick-ups. All activities booked include transport to and from the lodge or town.
Although a bit further out of town, it is a very quiet, peaceful area next to the national park, we often have elephants visiting us or hear the lions and hyenas in the morning hours. Office Hours are from 7am to 7pm....
Let us know if you need any additional information on prices /packages or visas.
RE: URGENT NOTICE
Please travel with CASH into Zimbabwe, we have cash shortages in the ATM’s, some days NO cash at all.
Any of the following currencies will be ok, USD/Euro/Rand/Pula/Pound, although you can pay for activities on Credit card, it might still be cheaper and easier to just bring the cash with and benefit from the cash Discounts…
It is safe to travel and you will enjoy our beautiful country.
Please do not hesitate to ask if you have any questions, hope to see you soon.
Our Facilities include:
– Car Parking Available
- Lodge Spa and Fish Spa
– Platform with view of the Mosi-Oa-Tunya (Smoke that thunders)
– Beautiful Garden
– Swimming Pool
– Laundry Service
– Linen provided
– No towels provided (En-suites rooms only)
– Mosquito Nets Provided (Bring extra repelant as in season it can get really bad)
– Fans in Rooms
– Video / Lounge Area
– Nightly Boma Fire
– Bush Café – See our website for full menu - we do not have a full restaurant so dinners are on pre-order
– Safety boxes
– Self catering kitchen
– Bag Locker
– Internet $3 a day
(By charging this amount, we can afford to have the best package available in this area. Otherwise you will have grey hair before leaving us !!)
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A AIRPORT PICK UP
Travel Tip !!
When preparing to travel, lay out all your clothes and all your money.
Then take half the clothes and twice the money Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
- Lasten leikkialue
- Yhteinen huone
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
- Pyyhkeitä vuokrattavissa
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
1, Maa Zimbabwe
1, Maa Zimbabwe
1, Maa Zimbabwe
1, Maa Zimbabwe
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>