Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
It is located very close to the city center (walking distance about 10 minutes). It is possible to reach the center of Vienna by foot and enjoy the nightlife in one of the many clubs, bars and restaurants. One of the biggest advantages is the fact that it will only take a few minutes to get back home after a long and perhaps exhausting night. Subway U1 and U2 in walking distance 5 minutes.
Viennapartment has 2 rooms for 6 persons maximum. It features: TV, Highspeed-Internet, iron, ironboard, hoover and central heating. The kitchen is complete with stove, dishwasher, fridge with deep-freezer, coffee maker, mikrowave, toaster, water cooker, pots and dishes, tableware. In the bathroom you will find bathtub and washing machine, drying rack, hairdryer.
Viennapartment Policies & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 72 hours before arrival.
Check in from 14:00 to 24:00 .
Check out before 10:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards.
This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
Breakfast not included.
There is no reception. You must contact us in advance and inform us about your arrival time (optional flight number) and contact us upon arrival.
Parking near the apartment can be booked for 8.00 EUR per day.
Thank you for booking my apartment in Vienna.
The price includes everything except car parking.
Please send your date of birth and the number and expiration date of your passport or travel document, and please send a mobile phone number for the journey and your email address.
And please tell me as soon as possible the time of the day when you will arrive and how (plain, train or car). In case you come by plane, please let me know the airline and flight number.
Call Mr. Paul about 1 hour before you arrive at the apartment to give him time to get there for the handover of the key.
We prefer payment in cash on arrival.
In case you have any problem you can call me.
Please be aware that your are renting an apartment in a normal building. We are not a hotel and we don’t have a reception. So you need to be in contact with us in order to get access to the apartment.
I wish you a nice journey
Kind regards from Vienna
Johanna Bauer Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Kuumat suihkut
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>