Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Villa Divine has recently been decorated in a modern, stylish and colourful manner to provide you with the complete relaxation and unforgettable Dubrovnik experience.
FREE breakfast, FREE Concierge service, FREE Wi-Fi and Internet, FREE bed linen and towels, FREE security lockers, FREE parking (subject to availability), FREE luggage storage and FREE ironing facilities. We also provide laundry service.
Villa Divine is located in Lapad – most popular beach area in Dubrovnik and close to the city’s main promenade with many bars and restaurants; two bus stops only few minutes’ walk with very frequent direct lines to the historical Old town (approx. 10 min ride).
Dubrovnik port and main bus station are just across the bay, with direct bus lines to Villa Divine.
Divine Get together evenings
FREE cocktails nights
FREE Croatian wine tasting
FREE Sangria evenings
FREE sweet sensations evenings (cakes, ice cream)
FREE Croatian champagne nights
FREE guitar nights – become a star at Villa Divine and make your dreams come true
While you enjoy your holiday in Villa Divine, surrender to the magic of our palm, orange and lemon trees garden with BBQ overlooking the Adriatic and Dubrovnik Bridge or simply unwind on the fabulous lounge terrace and enjoy magnificent sea views and cruise ships mingling just before your eyes.
Villa Divine offers you two fully equipped kitchens where you can prepare your favourite meal or explore some of traditional and delicious recipes from Dubrovnik. Lively and colourful ambiance of the common area is also a perfect place for invigorating summer moments like hanging out with friends and fellow travellers.
No curfew/lock out, keys are provided.
Villa Divine is located in the picturesque Lapad peninsula, only few meters from the sea. Two of Dubrovnik's most famous beaches – Copacabana and Cava with Coral Beach Club are nearby, only 10 minutes walking distance. We recommend to explore the beautiful nearby islands, by boat or a kayak, to have an exciting ride on a jet ski, racing cruise ships passing by as well one of the many day trips such as exploring the Korčula island, wine roads of Pelješac peninsula, neighbouring Montenegro or world known pilgrim site Međugorje.
This area is well-known and appreciated by locals for its green and blue nature, café, bars and restaurants promenade, jogging tracks, diving and water sports centre, tennis courts, sailing clubs, market, shopping mall, pharmacy, post office and exchange office, ATM.
Our German, Spanish and English speaking staff will be pleased to provide you with valuable insider tips for a great holiday.
Summer – Chill out - Villa Divine.
Enjoy your holiday with us and become a part of the big Divine family!
Check our guest reviews also on Facebook Villa Divine Dubrovnik...! Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Air Conditioning
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- Yhteinen huone
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>