Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card ???? Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Holiday with Friends, Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University, Business Trip, Stag/Hen/Bachelor Party, Sports Group, Cultural Group If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
▶️Check-In: 12:00 Noon
⤵️⤵️⤵️Free/No Cost/No Charge
☕️Coffee is Free (sugar, milk available in the kitchen/common area) 🧺Laundry: After 2:00 PM Until 6:00 PM ▶️Express 20-minutes
🍌🍎🍏🍝some fruit, pasta, soups will be available to all travelers: if you can cook it, then you can eat it.
💶Payment: upon arrival by cash only: ▶️Euros (European Union currency) or ▶️Kuna (Croatia current currency).
🔑City Tax included in the price. Note: If you are wondering is 1.33 euros per person per night.
📝Cancellation Policy: 72 hours before arrival date. If you cancel within three days of your arrival date, you will be charged a late cancellation fee equal to your first night’s accommodation. If you cancel on the same day that you are meant to arrive or are a no-show, you will be charged a no-show fee equal to the first two nights of your booking.
▶️Who should stay at our 'sustainable community' Guesthouse? Well, Travelers (solo/groups/friends) exploring the world and yes, Dubrovnik. Traveling does not have to be expensive, it should be a sharing experience. So, you can expect a clean guesthouse, comfortable bed and everything you may need to relax while exploring our magical city and, of course, a good night's sleep.
▶️The guesthouse is located less than 10-minutes from Dubrovnik's Oldtown and less than 5-minutes from 2 supermarkets so it is easy for you to buy groceries. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Aamiainen ei sisälly hintaan
- Pyyhkeet eivät sisälly hintaan
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h turvapalvelu
- 24 h vastaanotto
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>