Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
The following group types are not accepted by this hostel: Junior / Primary School, High / Secondary School, College / University If you have misrepresented the type of group you are booking for, your booking may be cancelled by the hostel."
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
We offer a rich buffet breakfast in the large living-room with typical product from Tuscany or homemade.
Villa Sunrise is located in the countryside of Lucca and you can reach the historic center of the city by car, by bike or by public transportation, only in 5 minutes. Close B&B Villa Sunrise you can find a Golf Club and a tennis club with swimming-pool for the hot season.We suggest cycling and walking in this green area. The bus stop is only 7 min by walk on Viale San Concordio after 5 stop you can reach the terminal Piazzale Verdi.
We offer 5 larges bedrooms en suite bathroom with, TV, courtesy kit and hairdryer, in minimal design, with shower and no bidet. Villa Sunrise is an unusual Bed and breakfast, ideal location for privates parties, musical entertainment with music '70'80'90 funky.
Villa Sunrise's Policies & Conditions:
To Have a good communication we ask you your mobile number
Check in from 15.00 - 19,30 h
Late check in till 9 pm + 10 â'¬
Late check in till 11 pm + 20 â'¬
Check out before 10:30
Payment upon arrival by cash, credit cards. (This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival)
Taxes not included - occupancy tax 1.50 EUR per person per night the firsts 3 nights.
Cancellation policy: 48 hours before arrival.
reception available 24 hours. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen aamiainen
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Ilmaisia kaupungin karttoja
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Polkupyörän vuokraus
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>