Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card on arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Since the guest house only boasts less than a handful of rooms, travelers easily become part of the including and friendly vibe in the house. Donation based yoga sessions (Yoga Alliance certified), volleyball down at the beach, hammock chill-outs in the garden, barbecues, jam nights at the local bar and surf trips to the surrounding breaks (board and wetsuit rental / 15 Euros a day), are part of the day to day happenings.
Things to do and see nearby:
Staying with us you can either walk down to our beach of Sao Lourenço for some surfing and beach chill, or join us and explore the other breaks of the Ericieira World Surfing Reserve.
If it it’s (god forbid) flat, or the waves are not breaking according to your taste, there are plenty of other activities to choose from. The poetic atmosphere of Lisboa is a perfect day trip away. And we are also just a short bus ride from the beautiful Sintra national park.
Wine tasting as well as trekking along cliffs with a view of Europe's most western point are also some of the other activities available close by.
The small and still picturesque village of Ribamar with an abundance of seafood restaurants and cafes is a short walk from the Guesthouse. And if you are interested in a livelier scene than the jam nights at the local bar in Ribamar, the bars and lively nightlife of Ericeira is just a very cheap and short Uber ride away.
Villa dos Irmãos Policies and Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 24h before arrival.
Check in from 15:00.
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash. This property may pre-authorise your card before arrival.
City Tourist Tax not included (2 € per night 1/5 - 31/10 and 1 € per night 1/11 - 30/4)
Free pick up from the Ericeira bus terminal.
Fully equipped kitchen.
Child friendly. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen pysäköinti
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Kuumat suihkut
- Varauksen vaihto
- 24 h vastaanotto
- Kiertoajelu- / matkainfopiste
- Myöhäinen poistuminen
- Vastaanotto (rajoitettu aukioloaika)
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>