Group Booking Terms and Conditions
Because you are making a Group Booking, there are additional Terms and Conditions that apply. Please read them and click 'I Accept' below to continue with your booking
General Group Booking Terms
By making a group reservation through Hostelworld.com you agree to the following terms and conditions as set by Hostelworld.com and as set by the hostel in question.
- In order to make a group reservation on Hostelworld.com it is necessary to pay a deposit. The balance is due directly to the hostel according to their payment conditions.
- The booking deposit is non-refundable.
- Please note that any cancellations must be notified directly to the hostel at least 24 hours in advance of your scheduled arrival date, unless otherwise stated in the hostel's conditions.
- Hostelworld.com are not responsible for changes or amendments to your reservation once it has been processed. All correspondence with regard to changes to your booking need to be dealt with directly with the hostel.
- Cancellations for reservations must be made directly with the hostel and must conform with the individual hostels cancellation policy (see below)
- It is your responsibility to pay the balance of your accommodation cost to the hostel in accordance with their payment conditions (see below). Failure to do so may result in your reservation being cancelled by the hostel.
- Individual hostels may have special booking conditions relating to group stays, please read the hostel booking conditions carefully before making your reservation.
Hostel Specific Terms & Conditions
The remainder of the amount due will be charged to your credit card 1 week prior to arrival. Should numbers or room selection change, the per person deposit times the number of people who actually travelled will be deducted from the total accommodation charge levvied by the hostel.
Any cancellations resulting from agreement to these terms and conditions under false pretences will result in loss of deposit.
Varauksen vahvistaminen edellyttää sääntöjen ja ehtojen hyväksymistä.
Our clients have access to spaces such as a large and colorful living room, an equipped kitchen, a big dining room and the unique rooftop terrace with a 360 view on the city, nice to take breakfast or to enjoy a chill drink! Additionally, we have 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms and high speed internet (200Mb).
Located on Morelia’s main avenue, 500 m away from the majestic Cathedral, its location in the heart of the city puts Vivir Bonito at the top of the list of accommodations for those wishing to experience the real Morelia.
Vivir Bonito is a place created for all kinds of guests. We love to connect with people from different horizons and make them discover our city. Placed inside a pink Cantera stone historic building, Vivir Bonito has two floors plus a rooftop. The whole building includes 4 bedrooms: a Master Suite with a King-size bed and private balcony; a double-room with two double-size beds and private balcony; and 2 cozy rooms with a double size bed each. Every room includes brand new Spring Air mattresses, useful desks and chairs, mirrors, plants and individual sofas, that complete each rooms unique decoration.
Vivir Bonito Hostal Terms & Conditions:
Cancellation policy: 1 day before arrival. In case of a late cancellation or No Show, you will be charged the first night of your stay.
Check in from 14:00 to 20:00 .
Check out before 12:00 .
Payment upon arrival by cash only.
Breakfast not included.
Reception hours 9:00 to 20:00. Tarkastele kiinteistön sääntöjä
- Ilmainen intenetyhteys
- Ilmainen WiFi
- Pyyhkeet sisältyvät hintaan
- Vuodevaatteet sisältyvät
- Kuumat suihkut
- Yhteinen huone
Anna käyttäjätilin salasana <% email %>